Develop a new selection of dishes
Owner, chef, kitchen staff.
- Know all the basics of cooking.
- Know how to prepare and make
recipes according to hygiene
and security rules.
- Optimizing management of the kitchen staff along with productivity.
- Understanding the various ways of exploiting, preparing and preserving while respecting food and aroma.
- Creating a new customized menu.
The professional kitchen and cooking equipment are provided by the customer.
- Clear demonstration by the expert
- Practical implementation by the trainees
- Theoretical input
- Hands-on training doing practical simulations
- Participatory teaching
The expert is provided by the renowned French company, Action Conseil Formation of which the founders have been selected by the World Gastronomy Organization for their high-quality expertise.
- Total duration: 3 days/21 hours
- Location: onsite
- Maximum of trainees: 8
Follow-up of the implementations: Trainees and instructor will be required to sign an attendance sheet, each half-day.
- Continuous oral assessment during the training.
- Certificate of attestation given at the end of the third day.
- Collection of the individual needs at the beginning.
- Questionnaire to evaluate the training.
- Individual report provided, on-demand.
- Questionnaire to evaluate the impact of the training three months later.
Follow-up by phone call or email between the instructor and the trainee within 3 months of the training.