Developing a range of low glycemic index pastries
The making of low glycemic index desserts not only meets the needs to people with diabetes. These desserts are appreciated by an ever-widening public concerned about eating healthier.
Five days with an expert in Low Glycemic Index pastries
Follow-up of the implementations: Trainees and instructor will be required to sign an attendance sheet, each half-day.
- Continuous oral assessment during the training.
- Certificate of attestation given at the end of the fifth day.
- Collection of the individual needs at the beginning.
- Questionnaire to evaluate the training.
- Individual report provided, on-demand.
- Questionnaire to evaluate the impact of the training three months later.
Follow-up by phone call between the instructor and the trainee within 3 months of the training.