Elaborate high-quality burgers in an efficient way
A Sous-Vide method training to make a menu of exceptional burgers.
The Sous-Vide cooking at low-temperatures techniques improves the production of high-quality burgers.
Chef, kitchen staff, food truck staff.
Know all the basics of cooking. Know how to prepare and make recipes according to hygiene and security rules.
- Discovering and implementing cooking sous-vide methods.
- Implementing high efficiency production up to 500 burgers per hour.
- Understanding the various ways of exploiting, preparing and preserving while respecting food and aroma.
- Creating new stylish burgers recipes.
Day 1 – Morning
Learning how to best use the equipment
- Cooking equipments
- Hygienes rules
Day 1 – Afternoon
Low temperatures cooking advantages.
- Economical benefit
Fashionable burger recipes
Make a new menu burgers
- Lamb burger
- Chicken burger
- Magret burger
- Spices burgers
- Vegan burgers
- Vegetarian burgers
- The equipment necessary is provided by the customer.
- The Sous-Vide equipment is provided by the trainee organization.
- Clear demonstration by the intervener
- Practical implementation by the trainees
- Theoretical input
- Hands-on training doing practical simulations
- Participatory teaching
- Total duration: 2 days/16 hours
- Location: Onsite/offsite
- Maximum of trainees: 8
Follow-up of the implementations: Trainees and instructor will be required to sign an attendance sheet, each half-day.
- Continuous oral assessment during the training.
- Certificate of attestation given at the end of the fifth day.
- Collection of the individual needs at the beginning.
- Questionnaire to evaluate the training.
- Individual report provided, on-demand.
- Questionnaire to evaluate the impact of the training three months later.
Follow-up by phone call between the instructor and the trainee within 3 months of the training.