How to manage margins and profitability of a restaurant
Owner, manager, executive manager, and any person wanting to open its own business.
Know how a restaurant or any business in food industry work. Basics in accountability.
- Mastering the key points of a business in the food industry; restaurant, pizzeria, pub/grill, bistro, baking and pastry shops, etc
- Using simple and efficient management tools to improve profitability of your business, technical sheets, trend chart, cost/profit balance chart, etc
- Mastering and optimizing its purchase, cost of purchasing chart, stock management
Online application, computer
- Clear demonstration by the expert
- Practical implementation by the trainees
- Theoretical input
- Hands-on training doing practical simulations
- Participatory teaching
The expert is provided by the renowned French company, Action Conseil Formation of which the founders have been selected by the World Gastronomy Organization for their high-quality expertise.
- Total duration: 3 days/24 hours
- Location: onsite/offsite
- Maximum of trainees: 10
Follow-up of the implementations: Trainees and instructor will be required to sign an attendance sheet, each half-day.
- Continuous oral assessment during the training.
- Certificate of attestation given at the end of the third day.
- Collection of the individual needs at the beginning.
- Questionnaire to evaluate the training.
- Individual report provided, on-demand.
- Questionnaire to evaluate the impact of the training three months later.
Follow-up by phone call or email between the instructor and the trainee within 3 months of the training.